Monday, June 6, 2011

Ellys Journal

Jaen is finally asleep.  I need to thank that healer for making him so comfortable.  My baby looks much better but he will never look the same.  He got his first battle scar.  His whole body was clawed up where there wasn't armor.  And he smiled.  Still he smiled.  Like he had been doing this sort of thing(Fighting off evil bad guys and a dozen ghouls from the mess on the lawn)  his entire life!  My knees are all wobbly still from trying to get him to go to sleep instead of taking off my clothes!  That man....that man.  He is my heart and soul and I've never been prouder to be his fiance.  Fuck I want to be his wife.  I want to marry him!  Today...scars and broken arm exactly how they are.  My sweet sexy eye candy warrior.  I wish I could of seen him fight.  In fact Jaen is probably the reason we were able to get Mel away with Carkel finding out too early.  We need to find Xyn but I'm going to let Jaen sleep just a bit longer.  His face already looks so peaceful.  Thank the light I came home when I did. 

How dare that creepy little vile scourge turd come to -our- house.  A whore!!  He called me a whore!  It took strong faith on Jaens part not to give into the lies.  BUT FUCK THAT UNDEAD.....FUCKER!  Fucking piece of shit asshole mother fucking dead rotting bag of bones!  It wasn't bad enough he had to hurt me but he hurt Jaen.  And that fucker will pay.  I will find him and dismember him.  I will get so many holy relics shoved up his moldy ass he will be begging me to kill him! 

He wants to play then we will play.

We will get our revenge Jaen.  I love you.