Monday, May 23, 2011

Waxen's Journal

I am a Battle-mage again. 

I can feel the power penetrating into my every pore again as I will it.  I control the Arcane, Fire and Ice.  I will become the mage I once was.  Seven commendations for bravery, four metals of honor, and hopefully once again retaining the position of Sargent I once enjoyed before my capture.

The only thing that melts the ice from my heart is Calthos Sunkeeper.  He has no idea how much he has changed my life.  The nightmares have stopped completely.  They are replaced by sexual fantasies of Calthos taking me in the bedroom, the kitchen, and most recently his study last night.  I squeeze my legs together in lust even now as I think about him.

He doesn't judge me.  Cal embraces all my peculiarities, even adores them, including my lisp and extra weight.  He himself is not perfect which I also adore.  His mechanical arm is beautiful in more ways then one.  And most useful. 

His little vanguard is also an odd lot.  A deathknight by the name of Xynrael Frostbane is the Commander and I find it odd I am serving a minion of Arthas despite his allegiances.  My Cal is the Lt. of the Magus Corp.  But this Frostbane character.  Just like i shall have to prove myself to him and his warmonger friend Forge master Hylaudius, he shall have to prove that he can command this rag tag group of whiny children.

That is how they appear to me in our short meeting.  Even my love lets himself be effected by their immaturity's.  But perhaps I am jumping to conclusions.  I should get to know these people as members of my new infantry.  I am just a peon again and in some ways I do not mind that.  When I was Lt. of my wing I remember the sleepless nights and the workload.  It is not that i minded it but perhaps if i had retired sooner...

No, I will no dredge up the past.  Not when I have so many things to look forward to.  My love, My Calthos.

My legs are still weary from our love making.  So fast...so fast this happened to me.  Normally I would be wary that he had put a spell upon me.  So fast I fell for him and that charming smile.  Our first night we were together and he was still there in the morning.  He bought me chocolates.  he wishes to be -around- me always and I adore it.  It was growing rather lonely in my shop with all my trinkets, gold and silks.  I wonder if I should sell my shop now that I spend all my time at Cal's.  Little Jeeves and Alfred are so helpful if nosey and I am beginning to suspect little kleptomaniacs as I am missing most of my panties.  And not the boring ones either the nice ones that I made myself. 

I do worry for my love.  I had to seduce him in his own office to keep him from working.  And lets just say the bear rug will need taken out and washed.  I let him cum inside me.  Am I crazy?  Do I want to loose another child?  How do I tell him I have already gotten pregnant and miscarried.  Am I too old?  Will I ever hold another child in my arms?  Does Calthos want another child?  All these thoughts and questions plague me.  My first pregnancy was such turmoil....so early and so sick she came out of me.  Should I do that to another child?  Sure my little Imp...*tear splash*  no I can't I can't write about her right now.*tear splash* 

I hope he will be home soon...