Saturday, June 4, 2011

Elly's Journal

List:

-Dress
-Flowers- check
-Guests
     Raeynn - Illy - Jaen's Mom - Xyn - Mel - Utani - Seana - Durzuli - Zujani - Lyzander - Hyladuis - ???
-Location - check <3
-Ceremony??????

Sounds easy enough written down.  Am I forgetting anyone?  Seems like such a small list.  But that's good.  I..we want a small wedding.  Quaint and cozy.  Just big enough so he can see me walk down some sort of isle.  Down the isle.  Who will walk me down it?  Give me away?  Should I just walk down myself?  I could i guess. 

I noticed him putting on muscle.  His armor is too tight. <3  He is no longer the scrawny farm hand I fell in love with.  It's deff not a bad thing.  My -warrior- husband!!  Insert girlish giggle.  And his roguish princess.  neat.  Despite what his dear old "uncle" Calthos talked to him about.  He had the -nerve- to tell Jaen he was too young to get married!  Just because hes a crusty old prune, jaded by the world doesn't men others with pure true hearts can't find love.  I waited a -long- time to give myself to someone.  No one has ever felt so right!  This whirlwind romance has just knocked me off my feet.  And even better he's bonding with Xynrael. 

I can't help but feel sorry for his mom though.  This must be tough on her.  Jaen was her only family for a long time.  I know he will never forget her but.  I hope she doesn't hate me for taking her boy away. 

I miss Mel.  I have yet to be able to kick the shit out of him.  Knowing what he's going through it sort of takes the wind out of my sails.  Still no word from Agent Pepper.  Xyn is glib about the subject.  Of course.  heaven forbid he tell -me- anything.  A lowly peon!  That's how I feel sometimes.  Hey lucky that kid showed up.  I would of looked like an ass for calling everyone there for no reason.  -MAN- he looks familiar.  Bloodstone!  Who does he think he's fooling?  I'm the queen at sniffing out lies man.  Well we got a new recruit anyways. 

I got a hair cut.  I like it.  It's missing something though.  Something...shiny.  I love my new rapiers.  I have to thank Mel for all those sword lessons.  Mel.  You son of a bitch you better hang on.  I don't care if i have to roll your head down the isle with me you are GOING to my fucking wedding!  And you will wear a tux.  Or just a bow tie.  If in fact we only save your head.  Gods I need to make jokes or i might loose it.  I loose it almost every time i see the look of anguish on Jaen's face every time he hears Mel.  Which is all the time.  It means a lot to me Jaen has decided to go with us on the search party.  Is it fair to him that we are trying to -save- someone who in all honesty doesn't deserve it.  Illy of course would beg to differ but she is blind when it comes to Mel.  Seeing her in that cell with him made me realize shes off her rocker again.  -AGAIN-  what is it with these people.  Can we not go one fucking month without anyone getting kidnapped,going psycho, or getting mortally wounded?

 Even more so that he wants to watch me -work-.  I use that term loosely mainly because I lie cheat steal and kill for a living.  No more pegging people off at a distance.  I get -messy-  I -like- messy.  I've become a sort of student of the dirt so to speak.  I am fascinated with the relics I am finding.  The world of Archeology helps me learn about the past.  It is easier not to repeat the mistakes of the past when you know about it.  Or something more profound I suppose.  It helps that I can clear a job site of enemies very quickly to get my work done.  Sometimes trolls don't like you digging around in their villages creating holes and stealing artifacts.  But it's a living.  And a fine one at that.

The raptors are getting along just fine.  I wish Illy could see them.  Poor Jaen they like him most and by like i mean he is there personal chew toy.  But bless him he is so patient with them and to be quiet honest a few bite scars make him look...distinguished.     And that's why women are the best warriors.  If they can survive the pain of birth and mother hood they can sure as hell survive a battle.  Who am I preaching too?   Ugh...I miss Rae.  I want her to be my like...2nd in command.  or..whatever.  like.  Whats it called?  Maid of the bride?  Who the fuck knows.  I gotta go.