Monday, June 13, 2011

Ellys Journal

He's not sick.  I'm so happy he's not sick.

But a lot of people are.  Including Illy.  And given enough time Mel.  Eriene is on her deathbed.  Xyn will be saved the pain and sickness but the hallucinations....

My family is sick.  I volunteer all day in Dalaran, tending to the sick and helping the healers.  Keeping those that are too far gone in their beds and restrained.  It's scary seeing so many people sick.  The shots help but only for so long.  It's amazing I haven't caught it yet but I spent most of my youth outside just trying to survive.  Maybe all that clean simple living gave me a strong immune system.

I'm glad I made up with Illy and Mel.  I shouldn't of yelled at them to begin with.  I was so angry and now that I look back at it it seems rather silly.  What warms my heart the most is that both of them approve of Jaen.  It shouldn't matter to me what anyone thinks but this is my family!  Of course their approval means everything to me!  I don't think they see that though.  Illy and Mel are so swept up in each other.  It's cute and kinda weird.  I mean....I knew...KNEW they liked each other and they finally said it.  But of course neither one of them are going to do a damned thing about it.  So what if he's dead?  Illy was dead for like...a day or two.  Besides Mel is sort of...well...preserved.  Kinda.  But I'm not Illy .  However I finally understand her devotion to him.  Everything she does for him.  And everything Xyn does for Illy -for- Mel.   Mel is waging his own war it seems.  Him and Eriene were always friends but everyone says there's so much sexual tension.  They have gotten much closer since Eriene's husband had disappeared.

Guh.  All of this seems pointless compared to the war and the plague and other such things.  But I mean.  if we are all going to die tomorrow shouldn't we live for today?  Throw caution to the wind?  Try our best to be happy every single day?

I'm taking that tone with Jaen.  He surprised me last night by initiating a little "love session" as I like to call them.  We have still not gone all the way but it doesn't mean we haven't tried other things.  That man....that man that man...those big hands all over me, big and calloused from work but still gentle as if I was porcelain.  I think I had my first...thing.  Orgasm.  It was intense.  I was so embarrassed afterwards from all my noises and moving around so much!  I thought I would go insane.  But when it happened everything just melted away.  Every worry, pain, and fear was gone.  I never slept so good.  I don't think I moved a muscle.  When I woke up this morning I was right where I had been when I went to sleep, Jaens arm wrapped around me tight.  You'd think with that big ole nose of his he would snore like a kodo but he doesn't!  

No matter how bad of a day I have, he always makes it better.  I'm so lucky its mind boggling.  I need to make sure I tell him that every day.    Because life is short.